1. Gordon and I met and fell in love here! Well, technically, we met, I fell in love.........and waited a few years until (hallelujah) all the stars aligned, and he noticed me as someone more than a friend. We got engaged and then we were married. It was a dream.
2. I met some of my best friends here and we have had such great times together! Amy and Amy....love you both to pieces.
3. My sister and her family moved here! I thought I would never see the day, but it happened and now we hang out a lot! Brooke especially loves playing with her cousins!
4. BYUI- Its a great school where we've earned or will earn our Bachelors Degrees! (Woo hoo Gordon! Graduation is just around the corner!!)
5. We had Brooke at the hospital here. Precious!
6. Our apartment is cheap and the cost of living is low!
7. Of course Craigos....and Bajio, even though Bajio is a chain restaurant and you can get their food other places. Brooke even loves these restaurants too!
Anyways, thats it for now. Just thought I'd reminisce before we move far far away and I'll be missing it! Never thought I'd say that, but I think it might be true.....
3 comments:
i LOVE Rexburg and always will I don't care what anyone else thinks! Glad you found a bunch to love about that place too :)
Awwww! Your post made me cry! I miss Rexburg too! It is a good place. Sometimes I wish for the good ol' days, driving around in Amy's car and hanging out at Walmart.
I know just what you mean...it broke my heart to leave places like Yuma and Elko, NV because of all the wonderful connections and friends we made there, and you wouldn't think someplace in the middle of nowhere that was pretty much desert would do that so much!
Post a Comment