Sunday, January 31, 2010

What happens when we're BORED!

Its a quiet Sunday afternoon and we're bored, so we took some photos for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

This is what you see when coming out of Light Speed!
It's a new comic book starring The Brennans.

I don't really know what to say about this one.

It's Miss Piggy from The Muppets!

This is what happens if you only feed a baby chocolate!

Don't worry, this is how we look in real life.

Brooke and her twin...they're attached at the shoulder.

What Lauren would look like if she had to handle twins.

It's a good thing Brooke didn't get her mother's forehead and eyebrows....
Or did she?

4 comments:

Amy Diestler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Diestler said...

Your posts always crack me up! I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! I heart you!

Jolayne said...

Oh my, that's hilarious! You guys are awesome!

Mark and Tammy said...

You guys are the most hilarious people and I am glad you have some down time to do fun things like this because it teaches me not to feed too much choclate to babies or ever let Lauren have twins