Funniest post on your blog ever! I was laughing out loud, especially the part where she gets hit and the head and the laughter turns to a whimper. Love it!
I agree with everyone else's comments! It's midnight and I'm sure my roommates are like, Jo! Stop laughing so loud! I could watch this video all night! Too cute!
OHHHH I love that laugh it just makes you smile. I must say that is a pretty inventive game and not one I would have ever thought of, thoug I don't know if my kids would have laid there as long as Brooke did. Now do you get points everytime you hit them in the head, and more when you hit them in the mouth?
8 comments:
I'm cracking up out loud!!
That was hilarious!! Haha
Dan says he wants to have another baby so he can play that game, too!
Funniest post on your blog ever! I was laughing out loud, especially the part where she gets hit and the head and the laughter turns to a whimper. Love it!
I agree with everyone else's comments! It's midnight and I'm sure my roommates are like, Jo! Stop laughing so loud! I could watch this video all night! Too cute!
Poor Brooke, got hit in the forehead. :) I love to see her laugh! Wonderful video.
OHHHH I love that laugh it just makes you smile. I must say that is a pretty inventive game and not one I would have ever thought of, thoug I don't know if my kids would have laid there as long as Brooke did. Now do you get points everytime you hit them in the head, and more when you hit them in the mouth?
PS I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADING
Post a Comment