WELL, I had and today, Brooke reminded me of that. When I get ready in the bathroom for the day (blow dry my hair, put on make up, etc. etc.) I'll give Brooke random things to play with. Today, I gave her a hair clip. She decided to play fetch with herself, throw the clip, then crawl after it and repeat. At one point the bathroom door was half open and I was on one side and she was on the other. Brooke threw the hair clip and it somehow slid under the door to my side. I then could see her little hand reach under the door to get the clip. She felt around, grabbed it but couldn't pull it back under because both her hand and the clip couldn't fit. She was stuck with her hand under the door refusing to let go of the clip (screaming a little by this point too!) I obviously go to help, make her let go and open the door completely so she could get the clip again. Isn't that so funny! I love seeing her little mind work! Cute girl! Haha!
The fetch game soon resumed.
4 comments:
That's so cute and I could picture it all in my head just as you wrote it. Oh we miss you guys but love catching up on here.
I love it! I think Hyrum used to do a similar thing but I think it was sticking his hand through the openings on the side of the laundry basket. I hope to see Brooke soon!
What a cute little analogy! You should write story books, Lo! Too cute!
Very cute! Love the story...
Post a Comment