Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fun in the Snow!

How does Mother Nature welcome us back to Rexburg? With a whole lot of snow! We made the most of it, bundled up and played outside today! It was a lot of fun, especially with Zoe and Keegan! Brooke wasn't too thrilled with any of it. Oh well. Maybe next time.



2 comments:

shuttle5 said...

How fun, and adorable as only Brooke can be...what was the temp today when you played? Looked totally slick! Thanks, we love to see you guys and what you're up to!

Jolayne said...

So... I'm sitting in the McKay Library and for some ridiculous, random reason I decided to watch this video again. I've already watched it several times at home and I about died laughing. I don't know why I thought I could watch it in the library and not want to pee myself laughing. But I did. I watched it. And now, like a total idiot, my entire body is convulsing as I try to contain my laughter. Oh, Lo. It's time. It's time for me to come over. Where in the world do you live?! LOVE!