For Thanksgiving day, we had a full house! Us, John, Marilyn, Mark, Tammy, Ambria, Saige, Rylan, Nathan, Sarah, Isabella, Keira, Zach, Emily, Mason, Kennedy and Christian! SO MANY! We all pitched in and took part of the dinner to make. I made my grandma's cauliflower and a pumpkin chocolate swirled cheesecake. Marilyn also asked me to make wreath (a pastry my Mom only makes for special occasions like Christmas) to eat that morning for breakfast. So, I kept busy in the kitchen Wednesday evening.
Emily and I were the not so lucky ones who caught some sort of virus that gave us sore throats, runny noses, nasal drip and fevers! Totally crappy! We get time off of work and have a little of vacation and we get sick! Anyways, the worst day for us was yesterday. By the end of the night, I hardly had a voice and it hurt to speak. This morning I woke up with no voice and a runny nose and some coughing. I feel much better than yesterday, but still have a ways to go. I really hope Brooke is getting all the antibodies she needs from nursing so she doesn't get this awful illness.
So below are some of the photos we snapped these past few days. We had lots of fun with our family and nieces and nephews! Mason in particular took a liking right away to Brooke! It was great! He always volunteered to hold her, feed her cheerios, and play with her! Thanks, Mason!
1 comment:
Fun to recapture the time with your photos and blogging. Thanks, Lauren!
Post a Comment