So about half way through this video clip I noticed that I looked exactly like Brooke: hands clapping, toes curling, voice squealing and all! She is absolutely adorable! That video was just too dang cute! What a girl you've got!
She is getting so big, and so cute! I can't believe she is keeping all that dark hair, when both of you are blonde. Miss you guys!
Yeah, she gets cuter every day! Even when she's sick.
I have never seen a girl love tv so much-watch out.
Lucy absolutely LOVED this video! She was laughing and clapping along with Brooke!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So about half way through this video clip I noticed that I looked exactly like Brooke: hands clapping, toes curling, voice squealing and all!
She is absolutely adorable! That video was just too dang cute! What a girl you've got!
She is getting so big, and so cute! I can't believe she is keeping all that dark hair, when both of you are blonde. Miss you guys!
Yeah, she gets cuter every day! Even when she's sick.
I have never seen a girl love tv so much-watch out.
Lucy absolutely LOVED this video! She was laughing and clapping along with Brooke!
Post a Comment