Yesterday, we got to go to Portland to meet up with some old neighbors of ours, Steve and Emily Gatewood. They just recently had a sweet baby girl that we got to meet too! It was so much fun to eat dinner and catch up with them! These are some of our favorite people and we always have a great time together. AND, I forgot to take pictures while we were at dinner (lame) so I stole this one from their blog. Isn't baby Hannah so cute? A mini Steve!
We also went to the outlet mall in Troutdale to get some ideas for Christmas gifts. This picture was taken at the GAP of Brooke in an interesting hat. I don't think she knew what to think, hence the blank look on her face!
2 comments:
Ha! My little eskimo!
You mean you didn't buy the hat??!
Post a Comment