Out of all the injuries he has been through since being married, I think this is my/our favorite. Here's why:
Me- Gordon can you go get me a diaper?
Gordon (in a panicky loud voice)- Lauren, I've been shot!
(Also, he would randomly just shout out 'I've been shot' when I'm not in the room and just chuckle to himself. So funny!)
This went on and on all Saturday and a little bit into Sunday. By the third or fourth time I would just roll my eyes, laugh, or just say 'you're such a loser', or something to that effect. He is healing well and it almost doesn't hurt anymore (allegedly).
Totally off the subject--
Watch out world! Here comes Brooke with new and improved hairstyles. (i.e. I got some baby hair elastics and have been having lots of fun)
6 comments:
What a cute little girl you have!
POOR GORDY it looks painful. I have heard paintballing can be pretty tramatic-and for those Brennan boys I am sure very dramatic. It looks better than a hicky though. Brooks hair is so fun it almost doesn't look like her though-I love all the pictures her personality is way fun.
Haha! That's gonna leave a mark. At least it's not in the back of the head like SOMEBODY I know. Brennan boys!!
Gordon!!!!! I can't believe you survived such an aweful experience! And Brooke! She is growing and getting cuter all the time! I remember when Kristin's hair was just long enough to have that style of ponytail. Grant requested she wear her hair like that to his HS graduation. What a scream. Hope all is well with you both. I still have your water bottle, Lauren. Love you both--Karen
Wow, it DOES look painful! Yeah, makes me chuckle. (sorry, Gordon) Hey, where is a picture of the Pinewood Derby? So had Gordon been shot when he called on Saturday? He didn't mention it...
Love those wee bitty pigtails! OH, have a great time starting tomorrow!!
oh man! the music cued up just as i scrolled to the awesome pic of Brooke. that was great!
Has anyone asked Gordon if it was a hickey? lol.
Post a Comment