Thursday, June 4, 2009

Question---

So, I've been thinking about starting a food blog with all of my recipes that I have been experimenting with. Would any of you read/try/comment on such a blog? I'm trying to figure out whether it is worth all the work or not. I think it would be a good place to have an archive of everything I've created, but would it go completely unnoticed? Let me know.

I made a chocolate hazelnut cake today that was really really sweet and chocolaty. I'm going to be entering this into a competition in Idaho Falls. Now, the question I have is: should I not have this as decadent and sweet to appease the judges, or should I make this how I usually do with all the sugar and chocolate and hope they like it? I don't know what to do. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say post your recipes (and pictures of your creations) on this blog. Then everyone would see it. You could mark them as recipes too so that if anyone wanted to just see your recipes they could. xxxooo

Ryan and Katie said...

I'd be extremely interested in your recipes!

shuttle5 said...

I think I agree with Shayna. It's the perfect answer. By the way, what did you do with your cake you entered, as in sweetness? It sounds fabulous and the other cakes must have been pretty darn great if yours didn't win...(*.*)