We're stuck in the Boise airport! Apparently, something was wrong with the plane that we were supposed to board and we're waiting for them to fix it. We originally had a 3 hour lay over which was long enough, but our layover has turned into a never ending hiatus. Total time here so far: 6 hours, 12 minutes. Yikes. Luckily, we found some comfortable chairs and couches. Brooke has been really good, so I shouldn't complain. There are 4 more people waiting in the same spot we are for the same plane, including the pilot. I am so bored and tired. All the restaurants closed, so Gordon left to go look for some vending machines. We'll see what he comes back with.
In other news, I got my hair cut. I thought it was way too short at first, but I think I like it now. What do you think? I like hearing people's opinions.
(This photo was taken in the airport when things weren't so depressing.)
I love this photo of Brooke! She's a cute girl.
And, a special thank you to Becca who made us the blanket Brooke is wrapped in. We've had quite a few compliments about it!
6 comments:
Cute, cute hair!!!
Your hair is super cute! I absolutely love it! i wish i could pull of short hair like you!
You officially have a mormon mom haircut :) Looks cute
LO! Your hair is so stinkin adorable! That cut is absolutely flattering on you! Bellissimo!
I LOVE your hair! It is so cute! PS You're looking way skinny!
Hello Gordon, Lauren & Brooke,
I just wanted to say how very nice it was to see you again Gordon at Nathan's wedding. (It was so awesome being able to see the whole Brennan family all together) I was also so very glad to finally meet you Lauren and Brooke! Your precious baby girl is so adorable!
Gordon, your mom gave me your blog address - I hope you guys don't mind me keeping up on all your happenings.
Take care, Love.....Kathy
(your long time ago "favorite" neighbor) :)
Post a Comment