Today was nice and relaxing. That's what we love about weekends. I get a break from homework, and can be home a little more with Lauren and Brooke. We took a lot of fun pictures of Brooke today and we wanted to share them.
Up close and personal on the wide eyed drooler.
Here she is advising me on my next move on the game Cargo Bridge.
She is very calm and collected
Yay for tummy time!
She is getting pretty strong and she enjoys it until she's so tired she can't lift her head off the ground. It's cute!
4 comments:
I love the pic second from the bottom. She's so big and smart looking :) ps I need a copy of the picture of all of you at the top of your blog ok? K!
I love how big her big beautiful eyes in everyone of those pictures. Boy Gordon you are sure lucky to have a bridge partner even if she is just observing-I love that photo.
There's something so relaxing about seeing a baby lounging in a couch. I don't know what it is, it just is. Nice computer, too, even though it is a mac. :)
You bet it's darn cute!
Post a Comment