I reached my goal! Actually, I surpassed it by almost a pound! Officially, I reached it yesterday! Hooray! It feels good to be lighter than I was before I got pregnant! Not by much, but still. Guess all that running is paying off! Funny that I didn't go to the gym today....not a great start to 'maintaining' it, but there's always tomorrow. I attribute my success to the treadmill and the vast amounts of water I drink. (BTW, Karen, I think I forgot my water bottle at your house).
Now I'm going to try and loose 10 more pounds to make me at a healthier BMI, and focus more on strength training, especially abs and arms! Stay tuned!
6 comments:
CONGRATS!
your had work is very inspiring!!! way to go i'm super happy for you :)
Yay! Way to go Lo! You are awesome!
Rock on lady! You already look fabulous!
Wow, that's a great accomplishment, Lauren! Great job.
You... are... AWESOME!!!
Way to go, Lauren! You rock! Tight! Like unto a dish! And yes, I have your water bottle. But I don't have your hot pad anymore! Anytime you want to come over, I would love to have you. You or you and Gordon. I look forward to visiting again.
Post a Comment