This is a continuation of the last post I wrote about my blasted car.
My car was broken last week. $900 later it was fixed....except in fixing that problem they encountered another problem that needs to get fixed.
Dare to guess how much that will cost?
Go ahead. Guess.
Nope. Higher!
.....................................
A little higher!
.....................................
Bingo!
That's right my friends. $1400 for the next repair.
WELL BLOODY HELL.
We had a savings account from our tax returns. Now, do I spend literally the rest of all the money we have to pay for our car to be fixed or get a loan and get a new one?
Thoughts?
PS- I get to do this on my own because Gordon is at training and isn't allowed to contact me at all. AWESOME.
PPS- Damn you Oprah for not giving me a free car!
Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake
1 week ago
4 comments:
yikes. in all honesty.... i would probably get a new car! shoot you could probably get a good working car for 1500 bucks (remember my white ugly piece of junk but never stopped working pathfinder? - 1500 bucks off ebay! haha) although you do have to do this on your own, it would be hard. We were contemplating on getting a newer car or a more used car when we got here and saw how much problems my sis was paying to get hers fix and figured with all the money they spent over the last few years they couldve bought a new car... so we went with a newer one and it comes with the so many miles warranty.
im sorry... that sucks. I hope you get it figured out! and thats right.. damn oprah!
If it were me, I would stick with your current car, unless you have cash to buy a new one. At least you'll be debt free. :) Either, way...I am so sorry. That truly sucks!
I just have to say 2 things: #1 I am so sorry about having to make a BIG decision like this on your own. If it were me, I would go with a new car! #2 You are freaking hilarious!! I am glad to know that I am not the only Mormon who gets a little angry at times. ;)
You are my favorite :)!!!!!! Come visit me and leave your car there. We have enough room for you guys in my car and you can borrow it whenever you need to. So there. Come visit me. How about now-ish?
LOVE,
Shay (just in case I'm still logged in as manager again!)
Post a Comment