As some of you know, I went to Chicago to meet up with my best friends from college, Amy and Amy to hang out, have girl time AND go see Oprah! Holla! I had an absolute blast and love these girls to pieces! We arrived Thursday, went to Oprah Friday morning, walked & shopped on the magnificent mile, had chicago pizza, etc. Saturday was a spa day and we did more shopping! Sunday was up to 80 degrees--beautiful weather! We had to come home Monday morning :( Our fun had to come to an end some time.
I was happy to get home to see Gordon and Brooke, but will never forget the fun times!
Here's to Vegas in 2012!
Amy & I waiting outside the building Friday morning at around 6:45 am to get in to see Oprah!
All 3 of us outside waiting. It was awful weather so we were happy the walkway was covered and we didn't get soaked completely.
Unfortunately the show was about child abuse! Lame. It was so sad! I was seriously hoping to win a car. Thanks a lot Oprah.
If you want to watch it, it will air April 15th. You can watch it to see if you can see us in the audience. I will not be watching. I don't really want to watch it again.
The famous Oprah Sign you see at the beginning of her show.
All 3 of us after the show, after we hit up the Oprah Store!
Hello Harpo Studios! You can see the people lined up underneath the walkway for the second show of the day.
Saturday, we were pampered and had a spa day: manicures, pedicures, facials and massages. It was AMAZING! The Massage therapist was from Lithuania was awesome! Her name was Donna. I wish we had gone back to get a photo of her because she was so hilarious. Usually massages are supposed to be quiet and relaxing, but she kept talking to all of us.
When we weren't shopping or at the spa, we were usually talking and/or laughing. Most of the time Amy was laughing and the other Amy was unimpressed.
Amy's newest family member, Watson. He is a ball of energy!
Amy took this photo of me taking a picture. I liked it, so I posted it.
Amy and I on the magnificent mile. It was chilly and windy, but luckily the rain stopped!
Hancock Building.
Hello Chicago!
Amy and I on Sunday. We couldn't believe how warm it was! It was gorgeous weather!






No comments:
Post a Comment