I wanted to show you all the bed Gordon made and the duvet cover I made a little better because I never really posted about it. So here it is! Please notice the two babies with Brooke. She has to have at least one to go to bed with. Sure beats the binky!
I sewed the two fabrics together and then hemmed the bottom so there would be a spot to sew in velcro. I liked this fabric because it was girly but not babyish. I made the pillow case too. The pillowcase fabric and the main bluish fabric you see here were manufactured by the same people and were sitting side by side at the store. Then I was on the hunt to find a different fabric for the back. I think it came out very nicely, considering this was my first real sewing project.
Brooke wanted me to take a picture of her baby, so she held her up for me.
And then it was the other baby's turn.
Here's a better shot of the headboard and the pillowcase.
1 comment:
Wow, Gordon! Great job on the bed. It looks great! You are quite the skilled craftsman! You have one lucky daughter. :)
Post a Comment