I posted about what happened yesterday this morning {see below post so this makes sense}. Well, this morning Brooke was so cranky, wouldn't eat and was crying most of the time. At around 10:30 Brooke threw up twice and I was really worried that the side effects from the pill she had yesterday were revealing themselves today. So, Gordon and I took her to the doctor to see if this was a flu bug or the sleeping pill still in her body. There have been very few times in Brooke's life that we haven't been able to soothe her, but this morning was one of those times. It makes me sad and nervous and scared. Anyways, Brooke is 24.8 pounds with all her clothes on and is almost 33 1/4 inches tall. Her temperature was 102 and turns out she has a flu bug with bad timing.
We went to the store to get Ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and pedialyte. By the time we got home, Brooke had fallen asleep in her car seat, so she went straight down for a nap. Once she woke up, she had an appetite so all she's been having is soda crackers and "juice" {aka pedialyte}. I have some of the pedialyte freezies in the freezer so I'll give her one of those later once they're solid. Soup for dinner tonight. Poor kid!
Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade Noodles
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment