Friday, October 15, 2010

The Many Faces of Brooke

I love taking a bunch of photos all in a row because then you can really see what sort of expressions we get in a 2 minute time period! All three of us have been sick lately. I took Brooke to the doctor for the second time yesterday and turns out she has an ear infection. So after this medication we have for her, I'm hoping she will be all better! 
A few weeks ago, Gordon got bitten by some insect and got an infection that you could see running through his vein in his arm. Anyways, he got some antibiotics for it and things were fine....until....he started getting a bad reaction to them and had to go back to the doctor. Turns out he was allergic to the medicine and got a body rash, body aches, and puffy ears. So, he's been taking lots and lots of benadryl. Hopefully that will start making him feel better really soon. It's just bad luck after bad luck for us these days. I've gotten to the point where I just laugh at it all. I feel bad for Gordon, but it's hard not to laugh. 
We are still job hunting. Yesterday, even though Gordon was feeling awful and didn't go to his temporary part time job, he stayed home and applied to 6 different jobs. 
I had a pretty bad cold with a cough last week and it seemed to go away for a day or two and then came back with a vengeance. Finally, today, I'm feeling pretty good. Still a slight sore throat, but that't pretty much it!
The Brennan's have turned a corner and should be on the mend. Should be. Hopefully this is the end for a long time. Especially for Gordon.  I the mean time, enjoy these photos of our darling girl!

This is her posing and saying "cheeee" (cheese)

 I think she looks just like Zoe, her cousin! So cute! One of my favorites!

"Heeeeeyyyyyy!"

 She's looking suspicious of Gordon

 Her disgusted look. Ha!

"UH-OH!"

 Pointing at the camera's flash.

 "Ohhhhhh!"