Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Favorite Recent Photos

We took these photos yesterday and I love them all for very different reasons:


1. Is it just me or does my baby look all grown up here? I swear, I'm going to blink again and this girl is going to be 12! She is such a sweet heart and so happy!! (most of the time)

2. Lately, Brooke has this fascination with rocks. She loves picking them up, throwing them and yes, occasionally trying to eat them. She's really good at sharing, hence her giving me the rock. I'll post a few videos tomorrow that will show more of this.

3. Again with the grown up Brooke! I love that she is in mid walk. She looks like she's determined or something. I love it! Please note that both fists are full of rocks.

4. I spilled some cheerios on the floor and she just picked them up...with her tongue. I thought this was the funniest thing. Why pick the cheerios up with your hand first when you can just eat them directly off the floor? Even though this is sort of gross, I think she's a smart little cookie!

5. I LOVE this picture because she's totally fixing her hair! She has a lot of it and sometimes it gets in the way, but she knows how to handle it. Hair clip or no hair clip!
Man, we LOVE our Brookie Cookie!

2 comments:

Mark and Tammy said...

The one on the floor is the best-LOVE IT. I guess when youre hungrey, your hungrey

shuttle5 said...

Yes, I love the mid-stride. Looks like you don't need a Wally if you have a Brooke (keeping floor clean)!