I need some help! A few months ago, I submitted a recipe into a magazine competition and to my surprise, I made it to the semi-finals! Now, in order to actually get my recipe officially published, I need people to go online and vote for it! And, the good thing is there are going to be prizes given out randomly to those who vote! (incentive!)
So, if you all could go here:
http://www.eatingwell.com/community/kitchen_to_kitchen/cookie_contest_vote_09.html
and vote for my CHEWY CHOCOLATE FUDGE COOKIES WITH PEPPERMINT GLAZE, then that would be greatly appreciated!
THANKS!
5 comments:
you got my vote! good luck!
I wanted to vote for you, Lo, but those Honey Baby Cookies kept calling my name. Sorry.
Just kidding!!! Of course I voted for you!!! GOOD LUCK!
this is exciting! We will vote for you too! Can I get your guy's email address? I'm making our blog private and I need to type in your email, unless I can type in your blog address? I don't know, maybe you know?
I voted for you. Is it a "one time thing" or can you vote daily? By the way, your cookies look too yummy to actually be good for you as well!
Done and done! They look very delicious! :)
GO LO!
Post a Comment