Yesterday, Gordon took me to a Gelato shop for a fun little date and man was it good! I've never had gelato before, so it was a new and very sweet experience. Anyways, the store is called Dolce Vita and it is just off of Main Street (across the parking lot from Taco Bell) in Rexburg. They make all their gelato from scratch and it is made all with milk, so its lower in fat than ice cream AND it tastes better (in my opinion). Gordon got chocolate gelato and I got peach and coconut gelato. It is so refreshing on a hot summer night! If you are in Rexburg, go to this place! I highly recommend it. Delicious!
This is just a shout out to my friend, Angela, who started an online jewelery business! You should check it out! www.acjd.ca . I just bought a pair of earrings! Love it all, Ang!
1 comment:
OH I LOVE THEIR ICE CREAM.... Pricey... but WONDROUS!
Post a Comment