So, yes, my progress--
Since meeting my weight loss goal 3-ish months ago, I have lost 8 more pounds! I have been running about 3 times a week and carting Brooke around lots of places in the stroller as well as eating mostly healthy food. My weight for the past month has plateaued, which is fine because its at a much lower number then it used to be. My new goal is to loose 2 more pounds! My body is now at the point where it is fighting the weight loss, so I need to work twice as hard. I don't know if I will lose that last 2 pounds, but it sure gives me reason to run a little faster!
And, speaking of running, I got my first injury! Alas, it is true. My left foot has a blister. (I will take that over shin splints any day!)But, I've started an official running schedule to prepare my body for the half marathon. I've been running 3-6 1/2 miles 3 times a week. Now, I will be running 4 times a week with longer distances. It'll be a challenge, but I feel myself getting stronger! And, I go in the mornings while its bright and cool-the BEST time to go, in my opinion! Its great! I'm excited to start on Monday!
4 comments:
You are so inspiring! I'm struggling here with two miles and you are upping your dosage beyond 6 1/2 miles?! YOU GO SUPER MOM!!!
PS... That's so exciting about your recipe!!!
PSS... Look at your cute little hoodie family!!! LOVE IT!
Love to hear the news; recipes, Brooke, Brooke, weight loss (CONGRATS!) and Brooke...Yeah, before you even said Gordon was the one pushing her mouth around, I KNEW it!
So is your weight lower than when you got pregnant??
Love you guys...
Oh, yeah, love your new family picture. Thought there couldn't be a better/cuter one, and THERE IS!
Post a Comment