skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So, I went to the doctor today.....
Its official- I'm sick! After having a horrible night of coughing, sneezing, sniffling, etc. etc., I told Gordon (right after Brooke's 5am feeding) that I needed to go to the doctor because I felt so incredibly horrible. The walk-in clinic opened at 10, so I was there at 9:59 with 3 other people in the parking lot waiting in our cars! Anyways, saw the dotor, had a strep test and an exam. I have strep throat and a viral infection. Yippy. Actually, when the doctor came in to tell me that I had strep throat, my response was "yay!"--(I always hope I have something so I can get the drugs). $131 later, I got my prescription. I have to start feeling better soon, right?? (I really hope Brooke doesn't get sick...poor baby!)
4 comments:
My poor poor LoMein! I'm so sorry you're sickly! I love you and hope you're feeling better! I will make you some soup and send it in the mail.
Ouch! Was that the cost of the visit or the drugs? Hope you feel better soon
The cost of the visit was that expensive. The prescription was $4.
I'm so sorry you're that sick! Shoot, expensive! Just what you need; another expense...
Love you! Praying you will get better soon and those not sick won't get it!
Post a Comment