It was so great to have everyone here for the help and the company, but I'm happy to get back into my usual routine with my baby Brooke and Gordon.
A busy few weeks are coming up- I have my good friends 'the amy's' coming this weekend, next Monday and Tuesday we are travelling to Boise for my permanent residency interview, Thursday I have a doctor's appointment, Friday we drive to Salt Lake to fly to Oregon for the weekend (Gordon's friend is getting off his mission and he wants to see him). Its going to be hectic, but really fun! I just hope Brooke doesn't get thrown off and gets sick or something.
Anyways, here are more fun pictures of our visitors and Brooke.
One of my favorite photos of Brooke.

Brooke playing with Grandpa Ernhofer

Grandpa Brennan checking out our new carpeting

We sort of caught a smile! Its more of a half smile...

Grandpa Ernhofer, Gisela, and Grandma Brennan

I don't know why I love these photos of Brooke looking up, but I do

When Brooke is out, she's out cold

Grandpa Ernhofer with Brooke

I thought Brooke looked like a little crook because her hat and blanket had white and pink stripes on it.

Grandma Brennan and Brooke. (Brooke looks cross eyed)
2 comments:
I'll send you the pictures I took. Our computer is being dumb, so I haven't been able to send them. I managed to get some on the blog, you are welcome to copy those.
What a beautiful little girl you have!
Post a Comment