This coming week, Gordon will be working hard studying and finishing projects for school cause the last day of the semester is the 12th. (I wish that was my last day, too) He's been getting good grades up to this point, so hopefully they won't change/maybe get bumped up a little. He's also been thinking of different masters programs he'd want to take and then started thinking law school. At this point, who knows what the future will hold, but law school seems pretty ambitious. I told him that he should do it, but the thought of 3 more years of (harder) school kind of gave him a headache. We'll keep you all posted about future plans.
Christmas is coming! Surprisingly, Rexburg has not received any snow. Last year at this time, it had snowed over a foot by Halloween. (Thank you global warming) We're holding out on switching our all season tires to the studded ones...I don't know how long it'll last, but hopefully another week. We'll see. Coming up on the 13th, we'll be attending our baby class. I'm pretty excited, but Gordon was invited to go shooting that day, so its almost like i'm dragging him to it. I said that he didn't have to go and I'd find another labor coach and then he insisted on coming. I may have guilted him into it, but he'll thank me later.
2 comments:
LO! You're so adorable!
Lo lo! "It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!!"
I need your address please, so I can send happy things off to you...
I know you gave it to me once, but I've misplaced it. Sorry!
I'm so happy to see your doing well, if tired. Remember that I love your face.
Post a Comment