Oh my goodness. The splash park was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. Brooke cannot stop talking about it! Even being back in Oregon, she still talks about going to the splash park and gets upset when I tell her we can't go because it's in Idaho. It made quite the impression. Everyone in Rexburg should be grateful you have a splash park. What I wouldn't give for a splash park here! Seriously. Brooke LOVED IT. The day was a little chilly, but that didn't stop us! The kids had a blast {besides Keegan, poor kid!}
Getting used to the water...
Pointing to the huge bucket and fills with water and then spills everywhere
Trying to drink the water....eww....
Zoe jumped right into the action and was soaked head to foot within the first 30 seconds of being there.
Trying to drink the water....again....
Brooke was a bad influence....
One of my favorite photos of Olivia I took the whole trip. This little girl is hilarious!
A success! What a fun afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment