Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trip Part I

Since Gordon left and since I purchased a new vehicle, I thought it only necessary to go on a road trip. My first stop was to Twin Falls, ID to visit my friend, Amy and her family. Can I just say I love this girl to pieces?! She is probably at the top of my list of best friends....not that I have a long list. Totally awesome and easy going. Just what I needed! 

Amy & Lauren

So I stayed 3ish days and we didn't do a whole lot the first day {which was absolutely wonderful!} Brooke loves her two kids and got along swimmingly. After day 1, Brooke called Amy "nice Amy" and her husband "Noo-ah" {Noah}.
Brooke playing outside at Nice Amy's

One of the only pictures I got of Savannah. She's sassy!

One night, I was reading to Brooke in her Book of Mormon picture reader book and we were reading about King Noah. She pointed at the picture and and asked "Noo-ah?" as if asking is that the same Noah? Ha! So cute. No Brooke, Noah doesn't burn people at the stake.

Overall a wonderful few days! Thank you for being awesome Amy & Nooah!

2 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

Ahhhh . . . sounds like SO much fun! Wish I could have been there. :-(

shuttle5 said...

So glad you got to spend time with her! Who had more fun: you or Brooke?