Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dumb Internet

I've tried and tried to upload a video of Brooke talking but it never works! It must be blogger and/or the internet service we get. LAME.

But anyways, the video is of Brooke saying 'pumpkin'! So cute! Well, actually it sounds more like 'pun-pkeh' but we know what she means.

Also, we've caught her saying other words like "No Mom"(she says that one a lot), "stop", "down", "milk", "popcorn" (which sound a lot like pumpkin) and "book".

There are a lot more random and funny words that she has said, but I just can't remember.

In other news, Gordon has a phone interview next Tuesday for a great job in Denver. We'll keep you posted on what happens!

2 comments:

Kari Ann said...

if you move to denver I am going to be so jealous. I wish I could live there soooooo bad! Good luck!

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

Dulany has started to say NO and she calls popcorn poppoc haha but she's obsessed with it.

anywho, hope you guys get the job! i hear denver is an awesome place to live! good luck!