Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 years and counting


3 years from Monday the 15th, Gordon and I were married.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: marrying Gordon was the best decision I ever made. 

He is wonderful and treats me so well. When life is tough (which it has been for us the majority of our 3+ years together) he's still calm, happy and confident in the direction our lives are heading. 


I think that I could have married another guy and our marriage would have been fine, but no one would have or could have ever made me as happy as Gordon makes me. 

Plus, no one can compare to his raw masculinity, good looks and large muscles. Haha :) 
Love you, Gordon!


And, I almost forgot! This man turns into the biggest softy around when he gets ahold of this little girl. What a great Dad he is! 

2 comments:

KYLE FAMILY said...

beautiful post! Such a blessing to be able to experience so much love for someone - congratulations on the anniversary!

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

ok seriously, love your hair that short in that family picture... you can pull it off so well! im jealous.

oh yah, and of course, Yay for 3 years!!