Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love my Brooke!

So, we're in the middle of our move and are about to travel to Salt Lake for my half marathon (woohoo! SO EXCITED!) BUT, I thought I'd write a little blurb about how much I love my little Brooke!
She is generally so content and has quite the personality. She loves her dad and gets excited when she sees him come home from work. She likes to laugh and she likes to squirm out of my arms so she can walk herself and do things on her own. She has the biggest smile on her face when she sees me walk in the door. Everything to her is a cell phone and she holds anything up to her ear and babbles. She likes to 'talk' --it's like she has her own language. Anyways, I love her to pieces and love being a mom to such a great girl! She's wonderful!

2 comments:

Bonnie and Tyler said...

HEY! You are going to Salt lake? We are headed down there on Thursday for Lucys apt. But we are on the way down and back if you want to stop in and say hi!! call me! 208 206 1890

Kaje said...

awesome, i'll only feed you if you show me affection...

ha ha!

When is the marathon?