I bought a headband while I was in Utah and Gordon put it on the other day to entertain Brooke. They're both pretty cute, no?

I am having trouble getting Brooke to eat or drink ANY dairy, so my mom suggested pudding and it worked and she liked it (for now)! We just let her go to town and this is what came of it.
We stripped her down before hand on purpose....she doesn't usually hang out naked, although I'm sure she'd love it.
And now, the evolution of Brooke eating her butterscotch pudding:








Of course we took some video footage too as any good parent would....
2 comments:
I couldnt get Kaitlyn to drink milk at all and so we bought strawberry powder mix (Nestle Nesquick) and gave it to her and slowly through the last couple weeks putting less in. Now she wants milk all the time, with no strawberry in it. Good luck!
Fun, looks like finger paint, on self! She won't eat yogurt either?... It's obviously a hit, anyway!
Post a Comment