So, I just wanted to give a shout out to my fabulous husband for a wonderful Valentine's Day! We kept it simple this year, which is what we seem to do EVERY year, but it was great! Gordon got me a cute picture frame that had qualities he thinks I have as a mother written on it and a salad dressing bottle I had been wanting for a while. AND, my favorite: he made me a cute little video! I love it! Poor guy loves me so much that he stayed up until 3:30 am finishing it! So, I posted it for you all to see! He's a sweetheart! Hope you all have someone to love because I sure do!
Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake
1 week ago
2 comments:
ok that seriously brough water to the eyes-HOW SWEET IS HE. You know the simpler the better. WE have always done pretty simple and I am so glad because it brings out the creativity and the fun. You 2 are such an adorable couple I am glad you found each other.
Too fun! I love the picture of Brooke right before the cake, and when she sings, "I smile" and you have the perfect smile!
Post a Comment