Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Guess what I did today!

51602ZMDP2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Thats right! I did a Richard Simmons workout! Its been so blasted cold outside that I haven't been able to run, so as a last resort I went to the library to find some workout DVD's. Instead I found some oldschool '80's VHS tapes. I tried some of them today (including sweatin' to the oldies) and I did NOT break a sweat. Sorry Richard Simmons. Your workouts get a thumbs down from me.

I'm excited to get back to Rexburg and go to the gym! Sweet blessed gym.

3 comments:

Karen Lewis said...

When, oh, when are you coming??? I am really anxious to see you guys!
PS I updated my blog!

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

hahaha nice!!! yes, coming to a free gym is nice... but its SO much colder here than there in OR! going into the negatives. I have to run to the gym from my car which is an extra workout!

Anonymous said...

yeah to working out to a VHS!! i totally have one called "the tough Tape" but it totally makes me sweat buckets. I'll keep in mind to not waste my time with richard simmons in the future :)