Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We're sick--AGAIN!

I guess we really wore ourselves out on vacation because we are all sick! Gordon and I seem to have some symptoms of the common cold, but Brooke seemed to be hit harder. So, I took her to the doctor this morning and she has an upper respiratory infection! I asked what I can do, and he said because she's so little that we can't give her decongestants and we just have to let it run its course. But luckily, the doctor said the worst of it is over and she should be better in the next few days! Thank goodness! As for Gordon and I, who knows. We're taking all our vitamins and airborne, plus the occasional sudafed (for Gordon) and benadryl (for me...due to breast feeding). I hope we're better soon!

Oh, and I ran 10k today! Probably not with the best time, but hey, who cares? I did it without stopping! Probably going to be sore tomorrow...

2 comments:

KYLE FAMILY said...

having sick kids is so sad/frustrating!! I hope you guys are feeling better - and way to go for running 10K - WOW!

shuttle5 said...

When Tamara was one month old she got an ear infection. The Dr. OK'd giving her 1/4 tsp triaminic. I don't know why Dr's don't allow that these days. It saves a lot of misery and the baby gets more sleep as they can actually breathe.... sorry!