These two videos of Brooke were taken today. This first I thought was pretty funny and the second one shows that she is SO CLOSE to rolling over from her back to her tummy. BUT! I put her down for an afternoon nap and after an hour, I went in to check on her and to my surprise (but slight dismay) she was on her stomach! (I ALWAYS put Brooke to bed on her back because the risk of SIDS increases when babies sleep on their belly's. I know the risk is relatively low for Brooke dying of SIDS but there always is a chance. Therefore, I am over cautious.) None the less, I was a little proud of her!
Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade Noodles
4 days ago
2 comments:
So cute! I had Hyrum on my lap watching the videos and he would squeal and laugh whenever she did. He would also point and go "baby?" She is so big! Haha! Yeah, Hyrum would also end up rolling over on his sleep, I always would check on him and make sure he was breathing, drove me crazy! So does Gordon know he is being video taped on the first one? (I noticed he was checking out his fingernails)
Brooke is such a doll. I loved hearing her cute goos-and the papertowel picture is classic. I think she is getting taller-oh bother it has to happen I know. keep up all the cute blogs
Post a Comment