skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm liking this whole sleep thing.....
Brooke wearing a hat from the Amy's, and jeans (that fit!) from my mom! So, I don't want to jinx it, but for the past 3 days, Brooke has been sleeping for 6-7 hours at night, with only 1 feeding at about 5am! Hot Dog! I hope this keeps up because my body actually will wake up, literally at 4:59, and then I hear her start to make noises 30 seconds later. Its kind of nice only waking up once. Still sort of feel exhausted at times, but compared to some other people I know, this is really great!In other news, I lost .8 of a pound this week. Pretty good considering I only worked out twice and ate almost an entire pan of rice krispie squares. Overall, weight loss is 2.8 pounds. About 5 more to go until I reach my goal. Then, maybe I'll try to lose 10-ish more?! Who knows.....But, it really helps that I can't have dairy or chocolate. That really cuts out a big portion of foods that I would usually be indulging in. One day, I'll be able to eat cheesecake again......one day.
1 comment:
wow thats great!! I remember those days, you start feeling hopeful about your sleep again!
Post a Comment