Starting from last Sunday, here were my activities:
Sunday: Yoga
Monday: Step class
Tuesday: Spin Class
Wednesday: Treadmill and elliptical
Thursday: Went to go to step class and it was canceled, so again, treadmill and elliptical
Friday: Didn't work out
Saturday: Ran outside on the school track
Sunday: Didn't work out and pigged out on good food
Monday: Pushups and situps
Tuesday: Pushups and situps; attempted pull ups
Wednesday (today): Treadmill
Overall weight loss: 2 pounds!
I also am trying to eat healthier snacks, like rice cakes, fruit and vegetables, yogurt, cheese and V8 (and I know that V8 is loaded with sodium, but since I have such low blood pressure, I can handle it). Drinking enough water is still hard, but adding crystal light seems to have helped.
I did go online to Canada's Food Guide website to personalize a food plan specifically for me (a 23 year old female) and I printed it out and it is on my fridge.
Here's a deep thought from me: On the American's Food Pyramid, I was allowed 11 servings of carbohydrates as well as limited sugars and fats. On Canada's Food Guide, I am allowed 7 servings of carbohydrates and no where on the guide does it have any mention of sugars or fats. Maybe this could contribute to America being the fattest nation?! Just an interesting thing I noticed.....
Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment