So, with a fresca in one hand and my other hand on the mouse searching aimlessly for anything interesting, I realized a few things:
1. I am really really tired and probably should go to bed, but being lazy and doing nothing worth while seems to be more fun. (If you're thinking "??", so am I....puzzler)
2. Mothers Day is in 2 weeks and I am actually a mother this year! Kind of excited.....
3. My kid is going to be 3 months old on Sunday. Freak! Where did the time go?
4. I saw a picture of home...like my actual Ottawa home.... and got excited because I'm going to be there soon! Haven't been there in a year and a half. Special thanks to the US Government for withholding money and then giving it back to us so we could pay for flights!
5. Gordon needs another job. His boss is lame.
Now you too know why I can't sleep. Its 11:13.
Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake
1 week ago
1 comment:
Welcome to my world!
Post a Comment