So, a typical day for us would be me leaving for work, Gordon leaving for work, me getting home, making dinner, Gordon getting home, eating dinner. Yesterday, oh how the tables were turned. Gordon only had to work 2 hours, thus giving him the time to make dinner for me. Thats right......this whole time he was saying he can't cook--complete lie. He followed a recipe and we had a pretty great meal. I think this should happen more often. Just as a side note, yes, I now have somewhat of an appetite! Finally, I like food again.
Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade Noodles
4 days ago
1 comment:
Yeah those brennan boys can cook up more than you would expect. Hey I think if I let Mark in the kitchen more He would be the chef for sure-But I DO NOT like cooking-no passion of mine, darn it
Post a Comment