Monday, July 7, 2008

Brennan Family Reunion

Gordon and I attended his family reunion in Oregon and I am finally getting some photos up from that. It was great seeing relatives I've never met before! They all knew who I was, but I had no idea who they were, although, by the end of the weekend, the names were coming to me. There was a huge family tree with everyone's pictures on it and that helped a lot. Also, to break the news that I was pregnant, we just taped the ultrasound photo to the family tree. No one really noticed it at first, but when one person knew, EVERYONE knew. We are sneaky! Anyways, we had a lot of fun and look forward to the next Brennan family reunion, hopefully in California! (cross your fingers!)

From left to right, Lauren (who married Gordon), Gisela (who married David), Emily, Tammy (who married Mark), Tamara. We are all Brennans, or previously Brennans.



Eating leftovers from the past 3 days....gotta love pizza, enchiladas, pasta, grilled chicken, salad, and a whole lot of soda pop.





I helped Rylan get suited up for the beach. What a cutie.



Saige, Ambria and Rylan in the back of Mark's Honda before we went to the beach. Cute girls!

* We would have taken more photos, except for the fact that we forgot our camera 2 of 3 days...haha...whoops!

No comments: