Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm a bad blogger

I can't believe its been almost a full month since I've posted anything. Oops.

Anyways, here's what's going on:

1. I got a new car. Well, technically it's used, but it's new to me. We got a 2007 Honda Accord and we love it! And by we I mean Brooke and I. It's such a huge difference from our old VW. It was a stressful buying process, but I'm so glad it's over because now I have a reliable car! I love it. Did I mention I drove 500 miles on 1 tank of gas? Amazing. I LOVE IT.

2. Gordon is doing well. I've gotten a few letters from him and he isn't impressed with his platoon because they are all immature and don't listen to their drill sergeant. Not listening to their drill sergeant means lots of grueling physical activity. He's in good shape, but he was even complaining of how tough they are. Last week, he did a PT test and got 1st place out of 180 people. What a guy! I miss him a lot, but I know he's doing a great job.

3. We took this show on the road. Brooke and I took our sweet new car and traveled to Twin Falls to visit my friend Amy, to Salt Lake to visit Rob & Erin {our old neighbors and friends}, KJ {a good friend} and some food bloggers AND Rexburg to visit my sister and other people. We are in Rexburg now and are having a ball. Besides being sick, we are having a great time. Brooke loves her cousins a lot. I'll be here a few more weeks and then we'll head back to Oregon. Woo-hoo! :)

No comments: