So, our new apartment is wonderful! We LOVE it a lot. While we still are getting settled and are in the midst of building a few furniture pieces, I thought I'd show you a few photos of our place empty to give you an idea of where we live. This apartment is in a very centralized location. We are 1/2 a block to a park and 4 blocks to the downtown area. It takes about 20 minutes to walk to the beach and about 10 to walk to church. I love it! Our apartment is a 2 bedroom 1 bath place with a dishwasher and a washer and dryer in our unit. All our appliances are energy efficient (to help keep utility costs down) and there are ceiling fans in both bedrooms and over the main living area. Its still pretty small, but a definite upgrade from our last place!
Kitchen:

1 comment:
Wow, you have a great view! Beautiful!
Post a Comment