Friday, May 28, 2010

How much is that Brookie in the window?


The things we will do to keep our daughter happy. You can sort of see our view in these photos too! Isn't it pretty here? Its been raining a lot, but thats ok. We're clearly finding things to do to entertain each other. Well, we entertain Brooke which in turn entertains us. She's a lot of fun these days.


Here's a story for you--we just finished baby proofing the apartment and now the cabinets don't open very far AT ALL and.....lets just say there was a lot of screaming and crying and finger pointing going on this morning. If I could understand her baby language, I bet she was doing a lot of swearing....YIKES. Once she accepted the fact that she couldn't open any cabinets anymore, she was playing with her other toys by 10 am.

A new game for Brooke? I think it should be called whiplash. Her father thought of this. Figures.

1 comment:

David said...

Awesome videos! I hope the glass on that window is strong enough to endure constant beatings! :) Great to catch up through your blog. Love you guys.