Monday, May 17, 2010

EEWWW!!!

See our nice little kitchen set up here in this corner? WELL, this morning, I was holding Brooke in the kitchen when........
I see a SPIDER fall from the ceiling and land on those two pans on the left (that at the time were upside down in the drain board).

What do I do you ask?

WELL, first I try not to freak out (which if you know me and spiders is a very difficult thing to do) and then I grab a shoe. I try to maneuver the pans so I can get a clear straight shot to KILL HIM.

This doesn't end up happening, but I did however manage to get the little sucker caught between these two pans..........
.....where he awaits his doom......

......when Gordon gets home :)

1 comment:

Jolayne said...

BAHAHAHA!!! Oh my gosh! I LOVE the fact that he is just sitting there between those two pans waiting for Gordon! Oh that is hilarious! You are too funny, Lo!