Sunday, February 15, 2009

One week old today!

Hello family and friends! We just can't stop taking pictures of and recording Brooke. She is one week old today and everything she does is adorable. She is sleeping a little less, which means that she is doing a lot more. Her eyes are open more frequently and she is always looking around at new things. Lauren is doing well at getting her on somewhat of a schedule: keep her awake during the day and sleep at night (easier said than done). Here are a few of her looks and fun times that we've been having over the past week.

I think she figured out that we were video taping her and decided to give us a smile.




Mommy and daddy spending some time with little Brookie.

After her bath. She didn't even fuss or cry.

After being fed by mommy.



She's wearing one of the head bands that her Aunt Emily made her.

She is sooo cute! I can hardly stand it!

9 comments:

Amy Diestler said...

She is so sweet and perfect! You guys are such cute parents! Love it!

Karen Lewis said...

Thanks for putting pictures up! It is killing me that I feel so aweful and can't even make it to Rexburg to see you guys! I think of you about a million times a day and I will get there as soon as I can. I know you guys are enjoying this and that is great! Love you all!

Gisela-David said...

Brooke is beautiful! I can see both of you in her. I LOVE the picture of Gordon kissing her head, it's so sweet! Gah! we need to live closer.

Jolayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jolayne said...

She totally peeked at you video taping her and then grinned... too cute! It looks like you guys are naturals!!! I miss you!!! Enjoy that beautiful little girl!

shuttle5 said...

I love your last comment; you can hardly stand how cute she is! Makes me smile! I love it all! Thanks. I think she looks like Lauren.

Linda Clark said...

Congratulations to you! I'm trying to figure out who Brooke looks like! I guess some people know you better that I do, from the comments. Can't wait to see her/you. Will you be able to make the wedding?

Anonymous said...

Seriously! How tender! she is cute!

Britnae said...

We found your blog!!!! Brooke is so precious! Thanks for letting us come over today , sorry it was only for a little while :( we are super excited that you will be living a lot closer to us very soon too!