She's so pregnant...6 months to be exact. We're very excited to have a baby girl joining our family. No doubt she will bring a lot of joy into our lives!
Holy cow you are about the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen! I love you and I am so sad I missed your Canadian Thanksgiving that I would have definitely invited myself to if I was anywhere near you.
Yeah now you finally look preganant. Do you feel it??Haha Just kidding-Now you are just anxiously on a countdown for the big day-It will come so soon. you look great and so happy
4 comments:
Holy moley! 6 months already?!
Holy cow you are about the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen! I love you and I am so sad I missed your Canadian Thanksgiving that I would have definitely invited myself to if I was anywhere near you.
LO! You are too dang cute! I'm stoked for you guys and your little girl! I miss your face! We should actually get together some time!
Yeah now you finally look preganant. Do you feel it??Haha Just kidding-Now you are just anxiously on a countdown for the big day-It will come so soon. you look great and so happy
Post a Comment