Friday, September 26, 2008

Its a GIRL!

After much debate, we are happy to announce that there is a little baby girl growing in Lauren's belly. We are so thrilled and excited. Here are a few photos from yesterday's visit. The doctor said that according to all the measurements, the baby looks wonderful and so far there are no problems. Lauren got some blood drawn for a quad scan (which tests for trisomy 18, downs syndrome, etc.) We should be getting the results from that in a week, but so far so good.

Here's the infamous crotch shot in all of its glory. Its definitely a girl.

Here's a profile of the little one. You can see her hand that is close to her mouth like she's about to suck her thumb. She will take after her dad.

You can see the long spine across this photo and the femur at the base of the spine.

2 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

those are some pretty cool scans! Congrats on the girls, girls are the best!

Mark and Tammy said...

I guess I never wrote a comment-I thought I did but I am loosing my brain. I am so excited for the 2 of you. A girl will steal your heart for sure. We are all very excited for the 2 of you. It is great to see the ultrasounds. I love to see pictures even we arent close to you-aren't computers great. Congrads.