Saturday, May 24, 2008

A (sort of exciting) Saturday








Its Memorial Day weekend! Hooray for federal holidays. As much as we love our crazy schedules, I'm happy to report we are doing absolutely nothing this weekend. Today, we got to watch Zoe and Keegan while Shayna and Tony went to a movie. They crack me up! I fed them a fudgcicle, and they devoured it! To prevent drips and sticky fingers, I held it while they licked. Little did I realize that their dirty mouths would make contact with our couch cushions.....silly me! Nothing that baby wipes can't handle, though.

Earlier this week, Gordon finished projects for an english class and an accounting class. He is kept very busy with classes and work at Citi. On Wednesday, I took the state Developmental Specialist for adults test and passed (thankfully). This allows me to actually be certified for the job I got hired for. Now I get to write program plans for the clients we have at Riverside Service Group, as well as attend ISP meetings and complete 6 month status reviews. My job can be challenging, but I have a great boss and great employees. Also, learning sign language has been pretty fun! Gisella seems to know more than me, but I'm learning more....slowly.


2 comments:

carol brennan said...

Very neat site. Your apartment is cute, and I am proud of you both. See you at the reunion!!!!! Aunt Carol

carol brennan said...

Hi, I love your blog site. Your apartment is cute, and I am proud of both of you. See you at the reunion!!!!!!! Love, Aunt Carol